project management

In-House Testing

Relax, and Leave It to Your TechLoss Project Manager

Often, a degreed engineer is needed to oversee and coordinate the technical aspects of an electronic claim. It might stem from the recommendations we’ve made. It might involve activities the insured has been coordinating prior to our involvement.

Either way, we have expertise and experience to ensure that all involved parties are performing their projects on task, on time, and on budget to resolve the claim.

We provide consulting services on all types of hi-tech losses, including:

  • Fire & Smoke Damage
  • Water Damage
  • Mold Damage
  • Theft
  • OTR (Over the Road) & Transportation
  • Commercial & Residential Property
  • Terrorism Related Losses
  • Post-Disaster Losses
  • Virus Losses, Data Losses & Data Deletion
  • CAT